Technical Content Writer
1.Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
2.Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
3.Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
4.Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
5.Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and guides for Users
6.Creating and working on various platforms like QA, cloud, big data, Testing, new technologies etc. in coordination with the entire ThoughtFolks team.
What are we looking for:
1.Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
2.Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
3.Excellent written skills in English
4. Knowledge of latest technology trends.
5.Prior experience in the field is an added advantage.
Growth Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, you are at the right place and we want to hear from you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
· Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
· Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
· Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
· Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs to focus on and coming up with right set of creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker and Product Marketing for a minimum of two years.
· In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
· Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
· Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
· High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
· MBA Marketing
Visual Designing Internship
• Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
• Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve the user experience.
• Use visual design software to refine illustrations
• Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
• Develop attractive creatives like banners,GIFS and videos to post on social media platforms.
• Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics
• Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
• Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
• Attention to visual details
Internship Timeline : 3 months
Content Writer Internship
We are looking for a intern with good communication skills for a flair for copywriting and blogging. You will be incharge of content deliverables (infographics, blogs, PR notes etc). Bonus points if you have a degree/masters in English literature or journalism.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Blogging – Editing, Repurposing and enhancing blogs of our clients. You will be learning a lot about on page and off page SEO in the process.
2. Content Writing – You will be working on curating content pieces, infographics etc for companies of different verticals(product based, FMCG etc). We expect you to have a basic understanding of social platforms like Quora, Facebook, Tumblr, Stumbleupon and Medium.
3. Marketing – Liaising with the account managers and marketing managers and help them with any adhoc tasks.